Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The final stages in creating my new shabby chic vintage bedroom ♡

 
Well this is it! The transformation for my dream vintage chic bedroom is finally complete!!
 
Below is a photograph of my bedroom before the 'chic-ing' commenced!
 
 
As you can see, it is not the most 'princess perfect' boudoir, it was very bland and dull and shows too much of my bag collection! I must say the sleigh bed I had in this photograph was only a year old and started to fall apart so I purchased myself a new framed bed which looks lovely with my vintage chic theme.
 
#number one tip, dont buy sleigh beds!!!
 
Surpirseeee! It is lovely isn't it!? My bed is from Argos and only cost £60 in the sale, which looks lovely in its cream colour, matching the dressing table and sourounding features. The duvet cover cost £18 from Primark which makes this room look extra girlie because using too much cream can make a room look too bland but this definately breaks this and stands out!
And not forgetting my TallBoy wardrobe and chest of drawers (check out my other posts to see how I made them).
 
Please feel free to post comments, I'd love to hear what you all think of this transformation :)
 
Rachael x

1 comment:

  1. Thats a very nice bedroom from the before and after pictures. it all fits in great :-) x

    ReplyDelete