Thursday, January 24, 2013

My New Vintage Style Stopwatch Necklace ♥

 
You wouldn't believe how crazy the last few days have been for me! I moved back up to university in Bristol on Sunday and the amount of things I had to unpack, literally took me all day! Then my computer decided not to work! So the last 4 days it has been in repair (hence the lack of blogging!)
Anyway, I'm back now and the first thing I HAD to share with you is my new cute vintage styled stop watch necklace, which I purchased over the weekend :]
 

 
I love my necklaces, I literally have over 100 unusual designs, but so far, this is my favourite! At the moment, all things vintage is in fashion, whether it be granny jumpers or 1950's suitcases. I have always wanted a vintage watch necklace. As a lot of you may already know, genuine vintage items are extremely hard to afford but luckily, thanks to my favourite shopping site Ebay, everything is made possible! I purchased this necklace for only £6 from China, and the great thing is about buying things abroad, is they are soooooo much cheaper, not only for the item but for the postage as well. the only problem is it takes long in the post, but it is definitely worth the wait!
 
This is a 30''chain necklace and comes in a bronze chic colour. It is a working clock so the design is a little heavy. The front of the watch flips open to reveal its vintage style arms and numerical face. It arrived in a cut velvet pouch and is from a seller called Holy Sins.
The great thing about this necklace is that it goes with any outfit! It is a nice colour that doesn't clash with certain items of clothing. I especially love wearing it with my tea-dresses as it contributes towards my vintage chic look!
I highly recommend you give Ebay a stalk and see the other bargains they have available :)

 
 
So, What do you think? Have you ever purchased any bargain jewellery on Ebay?
 
Rachael x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment