Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Best 'Hand-Me-Down' Ever! My Dads 1980's Levi Jacket ♥

 
Well I have had a very busy day to say the least! I am heading back to university tomorrow, so I have been packing my mountains of clothes, make-up and deciding what bags I should take back (I have wayyyyy to many!!).
Whilst I was packing away, my dad walked into my room and gave me this denim jacket, I didn't think much of it for a second until he said it was his Original 1980's Levi Strauss jacket. OMG! I have spent months trawling through charity shops, Ebay and car boots trying to find one, and as many of you know they are in popular demand, making them more expensive than ever!
 
♥ 
 
 
 
I couldn't believe my dad had an original 1980's one, making this the best hand me down ever! This jacket is in great condition but still shows is general denim wear, adding to the vintage look which is currently in fashion!
It is dark blue with faded patches, giving this jacket more character. It is a males jacket, but I don't think this matters as it looks great on whoever is wearing it.
 
I am so excited to start wearing it, especially as I am now a proud owner of a vintage Levi jacket.
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think?
Have you had any amazing 'hand-me-downs'?
 
Rachael x

2 comments:

  1. The jacket still looks good, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/08/romantic-words.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for your comment steve :) I will check out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete