Friday, January 18, 2013

My New Cath Kidston Sewing Box ♥

 
Well what a day I have had! Despite the lack of snow where I live, I stayed indoors and decided to be crafty again! I am going back to university this weekend, and I have spent all afternoon online searching for a new duvet cover for my room. I saw a few, but duvet covers are becoming ever so expensive, so in the end, I decided to make my own! I will release a blog about it when it is finished, but apart from that, I wanted to share with you my new purchase!

 
Here is my new Cath Kidston sewing box, isn't is pretty!

 
I purchased this sewing box from the Cath Kidston store. Not only is it vintage styled,  it was also rather cheap (compared to most of Cath Kidston items). It was £50 but I managed to purchase it for only £25. I have been needing a new sewing storage for a while now, as I have been keeping everything in a small plastic tatty box!


 
 
It is the perfect size and it made out of oil cloth material. It also opens up to have a few cute compartments, a pocket in the lid and also a pin cushion. The first layer also lifts open, perfect for storing your spare material underneath, but also a handy organiser on top to keep your pins, buttons and reels of cotton in order :)


 
 
I also purchased some Cath Kidston scissors which came in an oil cloth material matching the inside of the box for only £5 in the sale instead of £10!
I love my new sewing box, and I am sure it is going to used quite a lot over the next few years!
 
 
Have you ever made a bargain purchase in Cath Kidston before?
 
 
Rachael x

No comments:

Post a Comment