Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Plymouth Charity shop haul

Good evening Bloggers! 

I spent my day off today visiting Plymouth Charity shops. I've never really been thrifting in the city centre as I'm usually with my partner who dislikes going in them. Mainly because his grandmother took him in all the time when he was younger! Either way he'll have to get used to it because I love a bargain and purchasing unique pieces!
One half of the city centre is full of boutique and high street shops where as the other half is full of charity shops. I must have spent about 2 hours darting from one side of the road to the other. 
Here is what I found:

This is a cute fitted skater skirt from Primark. Florals are a big hit at the moment especially with the lovely summer weather! It had a cute bow at the front and would look lovely dressed up for a smart work outfit with tights and a blouse or even just a vest top for the beach! I only paid £3.29 for it!

Another skirt? Yes another one! I love polkadots because it is very chic' and a popular pattern at the moment. Its a faded gray colour with bubblegum white spots. It's by a brand called hearts and bows that I have never heard of but after purchasing this skirt I'm definitely going to be looking them up :) only £3.95

This is my final thrifted purchase. Knotted t shirts are popular this season and are wore commenly with leggings  and sandals. This top is from oasis and features florals made with a light jersey material. I love the colours on this because it's very sumery and reminds me of Cath Kidston. £4.95 - which isn't bad for its amazing condition and brand. 


Keep an eye out for my next purchases- here on nottooshabby,

Rachael xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment