Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Carboot Haul

I love going to the carboot- as some of you may have guessed from my recent blog posts! Today the sun is shining and there are many bargian hunters around! Fancy seeing what I purchased?

I love old leather tatty looking bags and you'll never see me without my satchel. Today I saw this lovely lady who seemed to know a lot about chic and vintage pieces. She had this adorable bag for sale which is right up my street.

It is a leather bag and the lady stated it to be over 30 years old! It's very tatty and rough but I like leather that looks worn. The lady wanted £12 and I offered her £8 and she accepted. In places like topshop or asos market street it would go for about £60 as it is a fashionable piece at the moment.


To complete my wardrobe that I blogged about the other day- I've been looking for a shabby door knob. I originally used the one that came with it until I saw this beautiful one today! Its a handmade porcelain knob and I paid £1 for it! It looks great!!

Over the last few days my dad has been doing some digging in the garden and he found this old bottle. I washed it out and purchased some plastic flowers for 50p to put in it. It looks lovely in my bedroom. What do you all think?


Back soon,

Rachael xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment