Monday, June 23, 2014

Bristol charity shops and sale haul


Good afternoon Bloggers, today I made my way back to Bristol as I'm moving out for good on Wednesday (sad times). These past 3 years have flown by and I can't believe all of my stuff has been packed up! This afternoon I decided to cheer myself up a bit and have a rummage on Gloucester Road. It is full of chairty shops and I enjoy this thrift the most!
I also checked out the sales in the city centre- there is so many at yeh moment! Shame I'm a poor student!

As soon as I walked into Marie Curie I noticed this skirt straight away. It has a beautiful Africa inspired print which is very chic. This would look great with a tan, especially with all the heat at the moment! Originally it is from Primark costing £10 but I paid £3.

From the same shop I also purchased this stunning Laura Ashley jug. At the moment these are becoming very popular to use as flower pots and when I'm back from university, I plan to do the same. Laura Ashley is quite pricey but you can get great bargains in store. I only paid £1.50 for this so I can't complain at that. Its small and very cute, will look great in my bedroom.


I popped into Dorothy perkins and noticed this. How wonderful is the pattern?! Its so georgous and summery. It will lovely with a simple black vest and my favorite vintage satchel! Paid £12 but got my student discount on top. Can't wait to wear this piece!

Have you ever thrifted in Bristol? Let me know your bargains!

Back soon, 

Rachael 

Xoxoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment