Saturday, February 9, 2013

OOTD My New Lipsy Dress. Ideal Wedding Guest Outfit



I thought I would share with you all, my new Lipsy dress which I purchased at a bargain price of £18, thanks to the sale and I needed a new dress to wear to a wedding.

As many of you know, I love a good bargain, but finding one is Lipsy really is a true 'finders keepers'. Lipsy fashion is usually super stunning, but very dressy, and I rarely ever need to get dressed up for an occasion, so I didn't want to waste money buying a gorgeous dress that never gets worn. However, I did decide to buy this fancy going out dress!



I picked this gorgeous light pink coloured ruffled bandeau dress It was in the sale for £18, reduced from £60. It's a gorgeous colour, and the fit is amazing. It really makes me feel like a fairy princess! It's fitting in the right places, but the floaty ruffles and layers covers up my bad bits :), The sheer fabric is lovely and light. The black detail,  and support gives it some edge without the straps. I love it and I couldn't wait to wear it !

This is me and my wonderful fella at the wedding :)

This is all of us girlie's, including the beautiful bride.
 
With my outfit, I also wore suede black heels from New look £20 and a Matt finished silver clutch bag which was £6 from the New Look sale with matching silver jewellery (pre-owned). I also curled my hair and pushed it to one side (I usually have it straight and fancied a change).
 
 
What do you think of my new bargain dress? Have you ever purchased any bargains from Lipsy? Please share :)

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment