Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Me, Myself and I

I just though I'd update my blog with newer pictures of myself and life :) I recently purchased an iPad, and yes ... I know.... I'm one of the those! I have finally joined the crowd, and I didn't realise what I was missing out on!

I purchased the App called Instagram and I can't believe how good it makes photographs look, instead of being the usual standard pictures, you can add affects to them to make them look old, vintage and chic.

I love this app, so here's some personal pictures I'd like to share with you :)

Below is my border terrier dog called Jake who was playing in the snow this weekend in Wolverhampton and me and the pooch taking pictures :)
I only have around 2 weeks of university left so it was good to see the family last weekend and then I can go back to Cornwall for summer!!!
And below there are also some pictures of myself :)







1 comment:

  1. The picture of you and Jake together is just plain funny, love his pose in it haha! Lovely pics, Love my ipad too!

    ReplyDelete